Through December 2018
North Terminal Roadways
- All lanes on the Airport’s North roadway will reopen on October 6, with only nightly partial roadway closures causing minimal impacts as North canopy finishes are completed.
Rideshare North Pickup Location
- The Rideshare North Pickup location is moving closer to the Terminal within the North parking lot. The South Rideshare and International Terminal pickup areas will remain unchanged.
Parking is not impacted at this time.
South Terminal Roadways
- Daily and nightly partial closures of the upper and lower roadways.
- The South upper outer roadway will be closed to all traffic 24/7, starting Saturday morning, Oct. 6, 2018.
- The entire South upper roadway will be closed to all traffic nightly from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Use the North Terminal lower level for pickups and drop-offs for any airline.
Commercial Vehicle Drop-Off Relocation:
- Temporary relocation of South Terminal commercial vehicle drop-offs to the North Terminal. All commercial vehicle drop-offs – including hotel, off-airport parking and regional commuter shuttles – will be moved from the South to the North roadway. ParkATL, ATL’s on-airport parking shuttle, will pick up passengers outside of Door N3.